Use the conference registration system (link will be later) to submit your abstract.
- If you have attended the previous worshop, please use the user account you have already created. If not, please create a new account by clicking on “Create new account”.
- After logging in, click on “Send new abstract” to submit an abstract.
Dates & Deadlines
- Abstract submission deadline: February 15th, 2024
- Notification of paper acceptance:
- Oral presentation (15 minutes long including discussion in the language stated in the Abstract Book.
- Poster – Poster boards size: 80 x 110 cm (width x height)
Information for author
The condition for including the presentation in the program is the registration of one of the authors and payment of the registration fee!
- The abstract must be sent in English.
- The abstract can be sent in doc, docx, rtf, or odt formats. The maximum file size is 10 MB. The abstract can contain images.
- The file name must contain the author's last name without accents and without spaces.
- Abstracts will be published in electronic form on the conference website one week before the conference. If you do not agree with the publication of the abstract in electronic form to the conference participants, mark the abstract in the submission form.
Title of the abstract in bold Name of the Abstract
Name of the author and other co-authors in the form: Novák J., Kovář P., Krejčí A.
Name of the institution, city and state in italics in this form: Institution, City, State
In the case of different institutions, mark the names of the authors / co-authors and the institution with a number in the superscript (for the name after, for the institution before).
Abstract text aligned to the block [maximum 350 words short version]